Thursday, July 8, 2010

my bag:
-purse
-safety pins
-mascara
-vaseline body lotion
-touch n go!
i bought this belt few years back in topshop,it costs me for bloody 139 bucks,but i only wore it once.sigh i need to be more cost savvy with things that i buy especially with those that i dont really wear.But how ?talking about the no shop policy.yes i admit i tend to buy things unnecessarily everytime i go out..well i used to be like that ,and also the brandconcious -code type?

my mum always talk about saving the money i have for future wise,but it comes to no avail,before.
now i appreciate the things that i have because i finally realised how important money is .food,transport etc....outing with friends ..

so now ill try to look for something that is pretty and worth its price.i'll be happy if i can get anything below rm 50 and less less less!
good huh?excuse me.

nah my happy face:)


sorry so vain .

No comments: